Useful links to the German law
- Wikipedia: Law of Germany.
- Bundesnotarkammer (BNotK), Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer (BRAK), Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV), Deutscher Industrie and Handelskammertag e.V. (DIHK), Deutscher Notarverein (DNotV), Deutscher Richterbund (DRB): Law made in Germany.
- Centre for German Legal Information (CGerLI): The gateway to German law in English.
- German law journal.
- A collection of German statutes in English translation.
- Institutional Repositories (IRs): German contract law.
Our international Partners
AdGenius domiciliated in Lausanne Switzerland advises and accompanies private and public enterprises in the formulation, improvement and development of their structures in the field of their service activities.
The CEO of AdGenius Jacques Genoud as an economist and engineer with 20 years’ experience in service marketing and in the management of service units has been responsible, in particular, for the definition of the service business strategy for international companies, as well as for the management of large service units in these companies. As part of his role as CEO, Jacques is also responsible for AdGenius development activities, managing the strategic workshops and the training sessions, and organizing the client and personnel satisfaction surveys. Moreover, he advises at the level of the enterprises.
In collaboration with AdGenius the combination of our legal and commercials skills allow us to advise on the establishment, improvement and deployment of professional service contracts (Service Level Agreements - SLAs).